Start a new topic

Test cases backup

Hi,

I would need to do a backup of all the test cases on a daily base. 

Is there any automated integrated tool in TestArchitect which does that as a scheduled task? 

If not, which TestArchitect directory includes all the test cases in repository so they can be backed up every day?

Thank you,

Rozalija

Best Answer

Hi Rozalija,

Thank you for sending your question. You can do regular backup of TestArchitect repositories automatically.
To do that, please:

1.  bring up Repository Server - Control Panel, click on Backup Schedule

2. Select option Enable auto backup function

3. Select repositories in the left textbox you want to backup and click button > to add to the right textbox

4. Specify time, day and location of backup files will be stored

5.Select option suitable with your need when doing backup, there is one or more connections to repository

6. Click OK

Hope it helps

Thank you,

Van

ADMIN
Answer

Hi Rozalija,

Thank you for sending your question. You can do regular backup of TestArchitect repositories automatically.
To do that, please:

1.  bring up Repository Server - Control Panel, click on Backup Schedule

2. Select option Enable auto backup function

3. Select repositories in the left textbox you want to backup and click button > to add to the right textbox

4. Specify time, day and location of backup files will be stored

5.Select option suitable with your need when doing backup, there is one or more connections to repository

6. Click OK

Hope it helps

Thank you,

Van

Thank you Van.

Rozalija

Hi Van,

The backup is scheduled to perform everyday at 9:00AM to a folder on the network, but it is not happening.

I don't see a backup on demand option so I can test if the backup will performs when I want to run it manually. 

Any suggestion?

Thank you,

Rozalija

ADMIN

Hi Rozalija,

It is probably due to network drive permission issue or network connection between the RS and remote drive. We will look into your case and follow up with by a ticket in support portal.

Thanks,

Van.

Login or Signup to post a comment