TestArchitect supports every WPF control with an exception to very few specific controls, such as Telerik list box control. Therefore, there is a need to have a solution to this issue. The WPF Extensibility solution provides public API which you can use to override TestArchitect's built-in actions.
What you will learn:
- How to map an unknown class to a supported TestArchitect class
- How to create WPF Extensibility
- Applying the customized built-in actions
- The overall architecture and workflow activities of WPF Extensibility
- Installation of TestArchitect Client
- Basic understanding of the TestArchitect user interface
- Familiarity with the TestArchitect test editor
- Some familiarity with C# programming languageNote: It is highly recommended that you use Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 to program WPF Extensibility.
Audience: Testers, Automation engineers, Software developers
Duration: 30 minutes
ScenarioSuppose that we are running an AUT based on Telerik controls, and we may want to get the total number of items in a list box control.
This section explains the WPF Extensibility overview and its workflow.